Friday, January 22, 2010

OMG So sore

So my Wednesday workout prompted the long forgotten "Crossfit Sore" where the crease of my ass hurts. For realz. Its been awhile (obviously) since I've done such deep squats. What a great feeling!

I didn't go to the gym yesterday, I took Veronika for a walk instead because it was such a beautiful day out. She could've cared less, she slept the whole time. Then in the evening Darrell took over baby duty and sent me to bed at 7:30. It was fabulous! I think I got more sleep last night than I have all week.

Today I'm supposed to go for a walk with the neighbor and then go to a Hail and Farewell tonight, so its technically a rest day. Since all I did was walk yesterday I'm going to make Saturday a gym day and do the run/squat/pushup wod. (WOD = Workout of the Day)

Sunday I'm going to try to wake up early and go for a bike ride. We have a commander's reception at 2:3o we have to go to.

You know, I thought that by having a child I would be able to get out of going to Hail and Farewells and Receptions. But hell no, they say children are invited. WTF? Thats bullshit man. BOOOOO.

No comments: