Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm going Paleo

This week I am cutting out sugars. In a month I am cutting out white starches, two weeks after that I am cutting out brown starches. And at some point, I will think about limiting my dairy but I'm a woman and I need calcium damnit.

I want to look like the women in Muscle and Fitness Hers and I've got to get my diet under control.

I am back to my pre-fit weight, I'm about 12 pounds from that weight and its going to take alot of work to get back.

I'm going to partion my big goals into weeks, so:

Wednesday 1/20 to Wednesday 1/27

No sugars, no cigars (its a shame, I love CAO's Soprano cigar. Its fabulous), no alcohol :(
Workout at HIIT Wednesday, Thursday
Rest (possible bike ride) Friday, Saturday
Workout at HIIT Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Rest Wednesday

Tonight's workout is going to be:
Either 7 rounds or as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes
10 Thrusters/10 Sumo Deadlift Highpulls at 45 (save the 65 pounds for when I'm sure my uterus won't fall out of my vagina)
30-45 minutes on the StairMill

Thursday
4 rounds
400m run
50 squats
25 pushups

Friday
Rest

Saturday 15 mile bike ride at easy pace

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
I don't know yet :D

Wednesday
Rest

Thursday
Rest
Smoke a Soprano
Enjoy life

Friday
Start the cycle again

No comments: