Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Moving Shenanigans

I hate moving. Even if people are hired to do it for me. I find the whole process tiring. Sigh...

I ran yesterday briefly at the fairgrounds. I wanted to bicycle there this evening but I just now got to settle down. My legs ache and I can't think of any reason why they should other than I cleaned my apartment today???????? WTF.

Tomorrow I am going to drive to Ft. Benning to spend a few days with Darrell while he finished up Airborne school. I'm taking the bike and a few sets of exercise clothes with me. I find the contents of my suitcase funny: one pair of jeans, one shirt to go with jeans, one pair of slacks, one shirt to go with slacks, one pair of heels, one pair of boots, 5 sweat wicking shirts, three pairs of sweat wicking shorts, one pair of bicycle shorts, 2 pairs of running shoes, one pair of bike shoes. If I could function in the real world on a day to day basis wearing exercise clothes I would.

No comments: